We are changing our lives 90 days at a time. Join us at /r/90daysgoal.
To help you get started on your 90 day journey, we’re in the process of putting together a few pages about setting goals, cleaning up your diet, and adding in exercise to your daily routine. There will be lots of links to discussions on reddit and other helpful resources. If there is any content that you would like to see added to this site, please send the mods a message.
- If you haven’t already done so, please subscribe to 90daysgoal by clicking the green “+frontpage” button on the sidebar on the subreddit. Instructions for signing up will be posted in the [Dailygoal] posts and stickied in the sidebar. If you have any questions, please ask! You can message the mods, start a thread, or ask in the daily goal posts.
- You can introduce yourself in the introduction thread, which will also be stickied in the sidebar at /r/90daysgoal. Be on the lookout for someone with similar goals or plans. If someone seems like a good match, feel free to respond to their intro or send a PM to be buddies.
- There will be a [Dailygoal] thread posted every morning. In these threads, you can talk about your goals, the things you’re doing to meet your goals, your progress, setbacks, questions, breakthroughs, or anything else you want to talk about. This is a great place to get motivation, support, and feedback from other 90ers. Everyone is encouraged to read through the posts and comment to others. The two most current daily goal posts are listed on the sidebar for quick reference.
- Every Monday, there will be a weekly check-in post with a reminder to weigh yourself and take your other stats. The check-in form will be similar to the sign-up form, but simpler. We will compile group statistics and charts each week so we can see how well we’re doing as a group. Please, please remember that weight fluctuates a lot. Don’t get too caught up in the number. As long as you’re working toward your goals, you can pretty much ignore the number. Please still check in, even if your weight goes up one week. An increase in weight is not a failure, it’s noisy data. Keep working hard, keep coming back, keep checking in, and the results will come.
- If you have a big question that isn’t getting answers in the dailygoal posts, or if you think it might be helpful to others, please start a thread for it! A good example is “How do I get rid of shin splints?” Lots of people can benefit from the answer, and it will be easier to search for past advice if it gets its own dedicated thread. Please tag your posts with [Question].
- Finally, please don’t hesitate to message the mods if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions!